Thursday 17 June 2010

Mad Ideas 1:

I have a mad idea I think might work: a series of posts about mad ideas that just won’t work. Like one I just toyed with and had to put chewed and broken into the bin. It was about a world where all food and animals are removed and humans can only eat other humans. They take a while to work it out. They take a little longer to figure out what they need to do to survive; in the meantime they are getting hungry; but how long until hunger brings the first murder and how long until murder becomes an act of human survival, unupholdable in any court in the land, any land, or at sea?




Mad; never work. I have about six hundred and ninety such ideas; I keep them in a bucket beside my head. Some people eat cars; I keep buckets of ideas that will never work by the side of my head, in a bucket. If you want me to stop posting email, I’ll see what I can do.

1 comment:

  1. I've emailed you to stop--it's a kind of final warning, before you are bombarded with a slippery series of post-final warnings: be warned!

    ReplyDelete